Surgical Mission Trips
We host several surgical mission trips throughout the year. Partnering with local hospitals and MINSA (Nicaraguan Ministry of Health), dedicated doctors and nurses volunteer their time to provide surgical services to those who are suffering and have no alternative. We are always in need of general surgeons, urologists, gynecologists, opthamologists, anesthesiologists, orthopedic surgeons, dentists, nurses, technicians, translators, and other medical personnel. Are you interested in participating in a surgical mission trip? See information below.
- Copies of all current medical licenses
- Copies of all medical diplomas
- Curriculum vitae or Resume
- Copy of Passport photo page
- Inventory of all medical supplies you plan on bringing into the country - use this spreadsheet to keep your inventory.
*If you do not provide the above information 2 months prior to your mission trip, you may not be able to participate.
In addition to providing the above information, please follow these 5 STEPS to sign up for a surgical mission trip:
When submitting paperwork or payment, please include your name and which trip you will be attending. Thank you!
Amigos for Christ
1845 South Lee Ct.
Buford, GA 30518